Are you looking for a healthy yet tasty breakfast option? Look no further than broccoli oats pancakes. These vegan pancakes not only pack a flavourful punch but are also loaded with nutrients. In this blog post, we’ll dive into the benefits of oats pancakes, offer a recipe with a twist – incorporating the goodness of broccoli and carrots – and explore the thin and weight-loss-friendly versions of this dish. So let’s get flipping!
Broccoli Oats Pancakes: A Savory Twist on a Sweet Classic
Are you tired of the same old sweet pancakes for breakfast? Why not switch things up with some savory broccoli and oats pancakes? This healthy twist on the classic pancake recipe is sure to delight your taste buds and provide you with the energy you need to tackle your day.
Baked Broccoli Oats Pancakes
This healthy breakfast recipe is a breeze to make, with minimal cleanup required. Simply mix rolled oats, eggs, milk, broccoli florets, and cheese in a bowl, then pour the mixture into a greased baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes, then slice the mixture into squares and serve with your favorite toppings.
Stovetop Broccoli Oats Pancakes
If you’re short on time and want to cook up something quick and easy, look no further than stovetop broccoli oats pancakes. Simply mix oats, flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, eggs, milk, broccoli florets, and cheese in a bowl, then spoon batter onto a hot griddle. Cook for a few minutes on each side until golden brown, then serve with your favorite toppings.
In addition to their delicious taste, broccoli oats pancakes offer a wealth of nutritional benefits. Broccoli is a rich source of vitamins C and K, while oats are high in fiber and protein. Combined with the protein and calcium from the eggs and cheese, these pancakes provide a healthy and balanced meal to start your day.
Tips and Tricks
To add even more flavor to your broccoli oats pancakes, try mixing in some diced onions, bell peppers, or mushrooms. You can also experiment with different cheeses, such as cheddar or feta, to find the perfect flavor combination for your taste buds.
So why settle for boring old pancakes when you can enjoy the delicious and nutritious taste of broccoli oats pancakes? Give this savory twist on a classic breakfast recipe a try and experience the difference for yourself.
Oats Carrot Pancakes
Looking for a new and exciting way to start your day? Look no further than oats carrot pancakes! These fluffy and nutritious pancakes are perfect for a quick and easy breakfast that will keep you full and satisfied throughout the morning. Here’s how to make them.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Add oats and grated carrots to a blender and pulse until finely ground.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat two eggs and add in the milk.
- Add in the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt) and mix together.
- Fold in the oat and carrot mixture and mix until combined.
- Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup portions of pancake batter onto the heated surface.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
These pancakes are delicious with a drizzle of maple syrup and a handful of fresh berries. You can also top them with yogurt and honey or get creative with other toppings. They’re a great way to sneak some extra veggies into your breakfast routine and keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day.
Oats carrot pancakes are a perfect example of how healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring or bland. They’re packed with fiber, protein, and nutrients, and they taste delicious too. So why not give them a try and start your day off on the right foot? Your taste buds and your body will thank you!
Broccoli Oats Recipe
When it comes to breakfast, pancakes are a crowd favorite. But why not switch things up and add some veggies into the mix? Enter broccoli oats pancakes – a hearty and healthy breakfast option that is sure to become a new staple in your meal rotation. Here’s a delicious recipe you can try out.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cheese, shredded (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the oats and broccoli together until they form a fine powder.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and then add the oat/broccoli mixture, flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and milk. Stir until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Grease the skillet with cooking spray and pour about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook the pancakes for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of shredded cheese on top if desired.
Tips and Tricks
- Be sure to blend the oats and broccoli until they make a fine powder before mixing with the other ingredients. This ensures that the pancakes have a smooth texture.
- If you don’t have a blender or food processor, you can use a grater to grate the broccoli into small pieces and mix with the oats.
- For a vegan option, you can try substituting the eggs with mashed bananas or applesauce.
- You can also experiment with adding different veggies or spices to the batter to switch things up.
Who said pancakes couldn’t be healthy? This broccoli and oats pancake recipe is a perfect way to start the day off on the right foot. With its wholesome ingredients and delicious taste, this recipe is definitely a keeper!
Oats Pancake Benefits
Looking for an exciting new way to jazz up your breakfast routine? Look no further than broccoli oats pancakes! This delectable dish is packed with delicious taste and, even better, a whole host of health benefits. In this section, we’ll take a closer look at some of the key benefits you can expect from starting your day off with a hearty serving of broccoli oats pancakes.
Rich in Fiber
One of the biggest benefits of oats pancakes lies in their high fiber content. Thanks to the oats and broccoli, each pancake is packed with roughage that can help keep you feeling full and satisfied throughout the morning. Additionally, a diet high in fiber has been linked to a lower risk of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes, making these pancakes the perfect choice for anyone looking to improve their overall health.
Boosts Heart Health
The heart-healthy benefits of oats have been well-documented for years, and when you combine them with the cholesterol-lowering capabilities of broccoli, you have a recipe for cardiovascular success. A diet rich in oats has been shown to lower levels of LDL cholesterol (the “bad” kind) in the blood, while broccoli can help prevent damage to blood vessel walls–both of which can help keep your heart in tip-top shape.
Supports Digestive Health
Finally, broccoli oats pancakes are a great choice for anyone looking to support their digestive health. The fiber found in oats and broccoli can help regulate bowel movements and prevent constipation, while also promoting the growth of healthy gut bacteria. In turn, this can help reduce inflammation in the digestive tract and decrease the risk of digestive diseases like colon cancer.
So what are you waiting for? Whip up a batch of these delicious pancakes today and start enjoying all the amazing health benefits they have to offer!
Thin Oatmeal Pancakes
If you’re looking for a healthier version of pancakes that are guilt-free and delicious, thin oatmeal pancakes are the way to go! These pancakes are perfect for those who love the taste of pancakes but want to avoid the excess carbs and calories that come with traditional pancakes. Here’s why thin oatmeal pancakes should be your next breakfast obsession:
Thin oatmeal pancakes have numerous health benefits, making them a perfect breakfast food. Oats are a great source of fiber and help keep you full for longer periods. They also help regulate blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol, making them perfect for individuals with diabetes and heart conditions.
The best part about thin oatmeal pancakes is that they are effortless to make and require only a few simple ingredients. All you need is oatmeal, eggs, milk, salt, and baking powder. Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the batter is smooth.
Thin oatmeal pancakes are not only healthy and easy to make, but they are also incredibly delicious. These pancakes have a unique flavor profile that is different from traditional pancakes, making them a perfect breakfast treat. They are also incredibly versatile- you can add different toppings and flavors to customize the taste further.
To make these pancakes even more delicious, add some fruit or nuts to the batter. You can also top them off with some plain Greek yogurt or honey to get that perfect balance of sweet and savory.
In conclusion, thin oatmeal pancakes are a healthy, easy to make, and delicious breakfast option that you and your family will love. So, the next time you’re craving pancakes, try these thin oatmeal pancakes instead and enjoy guilt-free pancakes!
Savoury Oat Pancakes: The Vegan Delight
Are you in the mood for something savoury instead of sweet? Do you want to enjoy pancakes without compromising your vegan diet? Look no further! Our Broccoli Oats Pancakes have a vegan version that’s just as delicious and might even surpass the original. Get ready to taste the ultimate vegan delight, Savoury Oat Pancakes!
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp of paprika
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the pan on medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the oats, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix the almond milk, onion, garlic powder, cumin powder, and paprika.
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until it’s well combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup scoop, pour the batter into the pan.
- Cook the pancakes until they become firm and lightly browned.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Savoury Oat Pancakes pair well with cashew cream, sliced avocado, and roasted vegetables like broccoli, mushrooms, and bell peppers. You can also add a medium-boiled egg for a protein boost, making it a complete meal.
The Bottom Line
Who says vegans can’t enjoy pancakes? With Savoury Oat Pancakes, you can indulge in this breakfast favourite all while sticking to a plant-based diet. This recipe is easy to make and packs a whole lot of flavour in every bite. Don’t believe us? Try it yourself and be pleasantly surprised!
Oats Pancake Recipe for Weight Loss
Are you on a weight-loss journey and craving something hearty and satisfying? Look no further than our broccoli oats pancakes! This recipe is not only delicious but also healthy and perfect for helping you reach your weight loss goals. Here’s how to make these savory pancakes.
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- In a blender, pulse the rolled oats to create a flour-like texture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and almond milk together.
- Add the broccoli to the blender with the oat flour.
- Pulse until the broccoli is small and fine.
- Combine the broccoli-oat mixture with the egg and almond milk mixture.
- Add the baking powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Coat the skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy the guilt-free satisfying taste!
Why This Recipe is Ideal for Weight Loss
This recipe is perfect for weight loss because of its high fiber and protein content. Oats are a great source of fiber, which will help you feel full throughout the day. Broccoli is a low-calorie vegetable that is packed with nutrients and helps reduce inflammation. Eggs are a good source of protein, which will give you sustained energy for the day ahead. Plus, the almond milk is a low-fat alternative to cow’s milk, making this recipe low in fat and calories.
Making healthy food choices does not have to be boring or hard. With our broccoli oats pancakes, you can enjoy a delicious meal without sacrificing your weight loss goals. This recipe is easy to make, satisfying, and loaded with nutrients that will keep you fueled for the day ahead. Try this recipe today and see for yourself!